Thursday, July 21, 2005

All is fair...except at the office

OK...so my cube-neighbor has been fighting with her husband over the phone all morning. I'm not one to pry; I really don't give a shit, but her personal life is being thrust on me. I'd put my headphones on but I left them at home. I'm stuck. I know this person has a cell phone so why would she choose to air-it-all-out in cube-ville? It's almost like getting stuck in an elevator with an old lady who decided to put on too much perfume. You really can't say anything. You have to be polite. Still, it gets on your nerves.

She is definitely not very nice to him. I think I would have to run-her if I was her man...geeeeet! Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya, kkkkkbye!!!

On another note, they are inducing Dan and Gina's baby at Swedish tonight at 7:30!!! I'm soooooo psyched for them! They still haven't picked out a name. I can't wait to meet him! That kid is sooooo hooked up with Summer clothes. Everyone at their baby shower got him baby stuff. Not me. I got him 2 pairs of board shorts, a life jacket, some of those floaty arm things and some Broncos gear. It was like shopping for me...except in the kids section. With Gina's permission of course, I'll have him boarding by the time he's three.

No comments: