Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Slammed!

Geeeeeeeez...work has been kicking my booty. I'm slackin' on my posts.

Some random thoughts:
  • Traffic on Hwy 36 and McCaslin SUCKS because of all that construction. Interestingly enough I never see anyone working on it.
  • That Rib-eye I threw on the grill last night was soooooo good!
  • Picked up that new Tide Sea Breeze and now all my clothes smell like a chick.
  • It's HOT! Daaaaaamn HOT! I love it.
  • Can't wait to go to Glendo this weekend. Count them...two, dos, 2...pimped out board boats and a TON of good friends. Gaaaaawd, I love Summer.
  • I never thought it would be possible for me to be this ecstatic over getting a new mower and mowing my yard. 6.75 HP baby! Get you some of that! It eats puny mowers like yours for breakfast.
  • The BBQ sauce Jim gave me is almost gone, damnit. I use that shit on everything...from chicken to pizza to french fries. And, of course you have to drive your happy azz like 1100 miles to get it.
  • My roses look awesome and that automatic drip system ROCKS!
  • I still don't know where my other 20 some pair of boardshorts are and it's pissing me off.
  • I want to personally thank the individual who invented HUGE travel mugs that can be taken on the boat and refilled twice all day.
  • I'm horny...but that's standard.
  • I cut my head shaving this morning. I hate it when I do that.
  • I want to go to see my friends in Sacto.
  • My friends are all heading to Vegas this weekend. Was a tough decision but I'd rather be at Glendo.
  • I have a TON of clean clothes to put away tonight and I'm not looking forward to it.
  • Why do I turn the swamp cooler on at night just so I can cuddle up underneath my down comforter?

5 comments:

Jimmy said...

haha!!! Lonely? Hell, I'd have my own football team +1. I'm rarely lonely as it is but how much fun would that be makin' 12 pups?!?! ;o) My lifestyle would totally change but I'm looking forward to it!

HappyKap said...

Dude - Jason found that BBQ sauce at the WalMart by our house.

Jimmy said...

Shuuuuuut-up! You have to be kidding. How did Jason know about it? Jim said you can't get it here. What's up with that???

Jimmy said...

haha! That my dear, is what I wanna know. I start off on top of the comforter and then I end up under it.

I wake up in the morning and it's like an icebox in my house...enough to make your chi-chis hard! ;o)

Jimmy said...

HA! You're probably right...not from the cold anyway. ;o)