Friday, July 29, 2005

It's the Phriday Phive!

Get you some!!! Happy Friday everyone!

Friday Five

1. What was your first job?
I was a teacher at a day care. I started there when I was 16 and I worked there until my sophomore year in college. I loved it. It inspired me to get a degree in English\Education. I still keep track of some of "my" kids.

2. How much did you make?
Started out at 4.25. By the time I left, I think I was making 6.25 or something crazy.

3. Describe your least favorite co-worker of all time.
Hmmm...I think I'll refrain. All I can say is "what goes around, comes around, bitch!". I better stop before I have to break out my pimphand.

4. What is your dream job?
Lotto-winner-extraordinaire. ;o) I'd want to own my own company and I've often thought about opening up a bar as well.

5. What do you currently do and do you like it?
I'm an engineer at a software company. I like it...I like it aaaaa looooot.

6 comments:

Jimmy said...

First rule of Pimpin'...we don't talk about Pimpin'. Second rule of Pimpin'... ;o)

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

I've always wanted to open a club in New Orleans, wanna move down there with me?

Jimmy said...

I can resist anything but temptation...especially that town. When do we leave?

HappyKap said...

I have a free round-trip for two that you boys can use. :-)

M said...

can i be a bartender in your bar? that would be an awesome job!

Jimmy said...

heather: Sold! I love that town!

manda: Sure! We don't have a name yet but we're now taking interviews. ;o)