Wednesday, July 20, 2005

T-minus...

...two and a half days before I leave for Glendo. I'm going to make breakfast burritos tomorrow night since we've all been assigned a meal. How easy is that??? I mean, no forks, no knives, no dishes. You just roll up some eggs, some bacon or sausage and some green chili in a tortilla...BAM! You have yourself some portable tinfoil wrapped sustenance. Great idea HappyKap! Muchas gracias.

I do wish Jason and Deann were going on this trip. I feel like I haven't seen that cat in ages. He just adds such a unique element to the dynamic. It's like he is a more intense...well...me! Moreover, it's a good thing Mike, Jason and I became friends AFTER our wild party days (not that we don't get rowdy now). We'd probably still be working off our jail sentences.

Meetings...meetings...meetings! Oh, I love meeeeetings! Rawhide!

I have a bad feeling about a few things today but I don't wanna jinx it by saying anything. I just hope things work out.

No comments: