Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Random thoughts...

Why do Mach 3 razors cost so much? 26 bucks for 16 of them? C'mon. I know they cost like $0.10 to make.

My lawn totally needed the couple days of rain we got.

Dan and Gina's baby is sooooo cool! I saw him last night and I held him for like over an hour. I don't know what it is about babies but when I hold them I think of all the cool things they are going to get to do in their life and I wonder how they'll turn out when they get older. Jack (Jackie) Anthony Santangelo, Uncle Jimmy will be here for you kiddo.

I'm psyched! I get to use my brand new lawn mower for the 2nd time tonight.

My friend just got one of those King Ranch diesel F250s. Oh, it soooo kicks ass. What's the difference? They use saddle leather on the seats for longevity. What a concept!

I need a digital camera. Heather, I'm so sorry you dropped your camera in the lake.

I miss my buddy Shawn Mullan. He's a NYC fireman and I'm hoping I'll get the chance to go see him this winter.

Not that I'm a huge gamer anyway but I just realized that I haven't touched my XBOX for almost six months.

I really do miss seeing and interacting with the MSFT crew on a daily basis.

Found a bunch of old letters, cards and other crap in a filing cabinet from an ex this morning and it actually kind of hurt my heart to look at them. It's probably time to dump that stuff.

Some of my waterski\board friends are setting up early morning (dawn-7:30AM) runs at Chatfield again. I'm going to give it a whirl. I hope I can swing it and still get to work on time. That's a lot of driving but it makes my day.

Catholic school girls are the coolest! You all know who you are!

7 comments:

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

Six months??! For shame...

Jimmy said...

I know, huh? I'm embarrassed to admit it but I think I only played Halo 2 like twice! Times they are a changin’.

M said...

man, you're excited to cut grass! it is kind of fun, isn't it?

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

I always look forward to mowing the lawn.

Jimmy said...

I dig it! I didn't know this but if you change up how you cut your grass it spreads faster. And, it's good to switch angles...diagonal, straight, etc.

With that new mower, it just takes less time.

HappyKap said...

It's all good, it's working again. It just makes funny noises and there's crap in the viewfinder. Stupid lure of the haunted bus.

Jimmy said...

heather, can "they" repair it?