Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Huh? The Wednesday Five???

Yes, that's right...a Wednesday Five. As it's been pointed out, I've been slackin' with my "Friday Fives" so here it goes...

The Wednesday Five
What are your creative dreams?
mmmmmmm! That leaves it wide open. I have a lot of "creative dreams" (most of which probably don't really fit the context of this question so I'll simmer-down a bit and try to be good). I'd like to someday run a company. I'd like to design and help build my own house. I'd like to build a custom bike. I'd like to finally land and ride out a "mobe". I'd like to find my match and start a family. I'd like to completely rebuild my 1957 Chevy. I'd like to remodel my current house. I want to buy a boat this winter and possibly a new truck. And sooo many more....
What do you do to make them real?
Hard work and biting off more than I can chew.
What would you do if time and money were no object?
Interesting question. If time and money were no object I'd do anything and everything I possibly could do. And, since time isn't an object, I'd do it for . General answer for a general question...but it's true.
Who are the supportive people in your life?
My Mom and Dad are my rock. My friends are a close second.
What makes you unique?
hmmm...I guess, I try to be true to myself. I don't think any one aspect of my life is unique...there are other people that enjoy the things I do and walk a similar path. I just strive to be the best person, friend, son, worker, etc. I can be. I fail, yes...but I don't quit.

2 comments:

M said...

sounds like some good plans you've got going on there. i'm so envious of you, that you live in Colorado.... i love that state! :-)

Jimmy said...

haha! Thanks. It was just stream of conscious type stuff.

Yeah, I love Colorado. It really is a pretty cool state. Another two months of Summer would be nice.