Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Sucks to be YOU!


I'll think about you the next time I order up a Crown and Coke...which I won't be doing for awhile.

Your friend has a kid and BAM! Might as well go get our draaaaaaaank on! Hangin' bad today. Powered through some Mexican food at lunch today but only because I needed sustenance. I should have just stayed at the hospital last night and had them hook up an IV.

Oh...and can I just say that I had to look at glass water yesterday at the lake. There were like 4 fishing boats out there...total. The friends I thought were going to be up there, weren't and I was left drooling on the shore. I totally need to get married and pop out a pup so I can have a 3rd...driver, flagger, boarder. It was torture so I made myself a drink and did a little naaaaaked-baaaakin' on the sun-deck. I feel so naaaaaaughty! I think I need a ssssssssspankin'!

8 comments:

Jimmy said...

1) good call...have that down to a science...do I remember to do it? naaaah.

2) Seriously! I feel tainted today.

3) Very true...we're going to have to fix that soon, huh? ;o)

I did! New neice...good friends...cold drinks...and even a Cohiba to celebrate. mad-pimpin'...like we alwayz do, yo!

Anonymous said...

You so know that I'm going to marry you. :-)

Jimmy said...

Leeeeeeesssssss do it Vegas-style bebe! Pimp-n-hoe...Elvis impersonater\preacher...cheesy organ music...the works! We'll spare no expense! Party all night...make love all day.

Anonymous said...

Perfect! I'm so there...I'll bring my ton of bricks. ;-)

Jimmy said...

Interesting. Ton of bricks, eh? You sure just a ton will suffice?

Anonymous said...

hope so.

Jimmy said...

Well, bring it then! Drop it like it's hot! Drop it like it's hot! ;o)

Anonymous said...

It's already been broughten. I ain't scared. ;-)