Friday, July 15, 2005

stuff n stuff

During my travels last night I found an interesting blog entry and a gorgeous picture in which the photographer used infrared technology.

I had to go to the doctor yesterday for those stupid wasp stings. Seems I'm mildly allergic to 'em. My hand swelled and it itched like crazy. Even more reason to get that electric tennis racket thing. I think I'll get two...one for each hand.

I've been evaluating functional and load testing software here for the past week because all work on Sac has ceased for the time being. It's actually a nice break from the stress that went into that project but it really would be nice to hit this important milestone.

I'm triple booked on Sunday which is pretty standard for me. My friend is having a party, another friend is having an engagement party and my office is having a picnic at Boulder Reservoir. The engagement party will probably be the priority.

3 comments:

Jimmy said...

haha! BIIIIIG pimpin'...spendin' mad Gz. Funny, all I really want to do is go to the lake...also pretty standard. ;o)

Yeah, I'll be good to go. I'm seriously going on safari for wasps. It's on like Donkey Kong.

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

Wasps are teh suck. I'm a good bit allergic to them myself so I definitely feel your pain!

Jimmy said...

ever: Yeah, they suck. I have a little bit more respect for them now but I'm still a killa...and they're all goin' dooown!

madman: You bet bro! I'd never seen anything like that before. That whole series is pretty good.