Thursday, July 07, 2005

Sacto Bust???
Well, I thought I was going to Sacramento. I have the etickets. My bags are all packed. Now we have this meeting in a few minutes to decide if we're actually going to go. I guess there are like 4 show-stopper issues that cropped up last night. This is like the never-ending-project. Trish, girl, I'm sooooooooooo sorry if this ends up going South. I'll make it up to you guys...you know I'm good for it.

My friend Jonelle is in town and we're going to Gasho's. By 7:30ish the Jimmythang is going to have a cocktail in his hands. Jonelle and her husband are passing through on their way to Japan...and they're going to live there like foooooooorever. Way too long. She used to party my azz under the table. Times, they are a changin'. Imonnamissyagirl!

2 comments:

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

Drag man, hope you still get to go. If not, there's always Denver. :P

Jimmy said...

Yeah...they grounded us today. All work ceases on that project until they make up their minds. That's twice now...I get all pumped up to go kick azz out there and nada.